| SewerGard® 210
Sauereisen’s renowned SewerGard® 210 is a field-proven unique polymer lining system. It is specifically formulated for municipal and industrial wastewater environments and offers an economic solution to Microbiologically Induced Corrosion (MIC). SewerGard® resists high concentrations of sulfuric acid and treatment chemicals. 210 also exhibits moisture tolerance, allowing it to bond directly to damp concrete. Each variation of SewerGard® is engineered to maximize protection of various wastewater treatment structures and application methodologies. Depending on project specifications, application by trowel, roll, airless spray, plural component spray or spincast may be used.
Made For Each Other
At Sauereisen, we understand the nuances of intercoat adhesion. We’re also sensitive to the urgency of minimizing construction downtime. That’s why we provide the confidence and convenience of single-source supply when it comes to concrete repair. In conjunction with our SewerGard® polymer linings, we also supply RestoKrete™ products, which are a full line of underlayments and substrate repair materials.
- SewerGard® 210 is 100% solids and environmentally compliant with no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- Sauereisen is one of the only single-source providers of solutions designed to stop inflow/infiltration, rehabilitate concrete and protect wastewater structures from corrosive environments.
- SewerGard® is available in 7 different formulations for municipal wastewater and 3 formulations for the higher-corrosive industrial wastewater environments.
- This polymer lining system is an economical solution to Microbiologically Induced Corrosion (MIC).
- Typical structures include: manholes, lift stations, headworks, grit chambers, clarifiers, tunnels, digesters, sludge tanks/houses, aeration basins and wet wells.