| A High-Touch, Hands-On Approach
A third-generation company, Sauereisen is in the business of producing protective linings, coatings and ceramics for industrial uses.
Yet according to Eric Sauereisen, President, he likes to think of the company as being in the information business. "The constant improvements in communication has played into our hands and allows us to give a very high level of service that people don't expect. We've been consistent in aligning that high-touch and hands-on approach not unlike a family. You see us when you need us and you see us a lot in between. It's why I like to say we have grown from a family company to a company family. Our success is not really what the family dictates, but what the family generates from the entire team. We couldn't have gotten this far if it was family alone.”
We occasionally need help with product manufacturing. This position involves basic labor in the manufacturing and packaging of cements and coatings. Candidate must be physically fit, have transportation, and an aptitude for materials handling. Interested parties should contact us at 412-963-0303 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Independent Sales Representation
Independent Sales Representation is needed for open sales territories for corrosion resistant materials. Candidate should possess a broad experience in sales and construction, have an engineering or technical background, and strong verbal communication skills. Interested parties should contact us at 412-963-0303 or send your resume to email@example.com.
- In 1899, C. Fred Sauereisen founded the Sauereisen Cements Company by formulating our first product, Insa-Lute Adhesive Cement. This bonding agent is still used around the globe for high-temperature electrical assembly applications.
- For over a century, privately owned American manufacturer headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, Sauereisen, has been dedicated to increasing the life expectancy of the world’s infrastructure, utilizing proven solutions.
- Our expertise is drawn from three generations of supplying corrosion protection to many aggressive industries such as wastewater, chemical, petrochemical and power.
- Sauereisen provides superior service and technical expertise on every project. We supply a team of professionals who assist in the specification development/enforcement and is intimately involved in contractor training, application and inspection. This approach to project partnerships furthers our reputation and legacy of proven engineered solutions.
- Sauereisen offers 100% solids, VOC-compliant, Green coatings and linings for corrosive environments. for decades.
- Our material developments, plus real-world experience, have allowed Sauereisen to continually meet customer challenges over its long history.