| Ceramic Assembly
Family of High Temperature Ceramic
Adhesives and Assembly Compounds
Sauereisen manufactures a diverse line of electrically insulating, thermally conductive, inorganic cements. Offering continuous high-temperature service to 3000°F and dielectric strengths surpassing 100 volts/mil; they are particularly well-suited for electrical and general assembly, embedding, insulating, sealing, coating and potting.
Ceramic-based cements, such as those with inorganic fillers and silicate, phosphate, or calcium aluminate binder systems, are deemed superior to organic materials when exposed to combination of high electrical current and high temperatures.
Our high temperature adhesives our specified for many industries for bonding, insulating, and encapsulating applications. We offer ceramic cements which provide both good bond strength and thermal shock resistant properties for assembling, sealing and cementing multiple materials such as porcelain, glass, and metals.
Our inorganic adhesive pastes offers high temperature resistance combined with sealing capabilities while our sodium silicate adhesive cement used by leading electrical manufacturers exhibits outstanding resistance to heat and electricity.
Our high temperature cements have multiple applications, from being used as a bonding mortar or refractory coating for high-temperature assembling, encapsulating and potting applications to bonding glass, porcelain, wood, felt, cork, metal and ceramic fiber with an inorganic, odorless, nontoxic cement.
Out potting compounds are primarily used where high electrical insulation and thermal conductivity are desired. This chemical setting cement is ideal for potting applications subject to high temperature and/or thermal shock.
- Potting / sealing
- Our complete family of more than 20 inorganic adhesives and potting compounds is engineered to meet specific requirements.
- Our line of high temperature performance compounds is used for bonding ceramic, metal and glass.
- Used in electrical, mechanical, metallurgical and sensor / instrumentation and heating markets.
- Sauereisen specialty compounds withstand temperatures to 3,000°F (1,649°C), making them ideal for the most challenging assembly, encapsulation and sealing applications.
- We carefully select the raw materials with composition that is the highest purity available, resulting in consistent physical properties.